Hey, this is an old post. Are you looking for equipment rentals for the upcoming election season? Check out these related posts:
- Political Polling Made Easier with Tablet & Kiosk Rentals–Tablet rentals for polling are changing the game by are making the task less time-consuming and stressful. Read on to learn more about how tablet rentals make it easier for political campaign volunteers to conduct political opinion polling–and how renting tablet kiosks can be a gamechanger.
- 3 ways News Outlets use Tech Rentals during Campaign Season–Instead of purchasing and shipping expensive equipment from state to state and hoping that it arrives and is set up properly, more and more news outlets are using office technology rentals to help them achieve their goals of delivering up to the minute campaign news to voters. These are the top 3 ways that news outlets can use tech rentals during campaign season.
- Help your Grassroots Team spread your Campaign’s Message–Providing volunteers with tablet rentals or smartphone rentals can not only help them engage more voters and potential supporters, but it can also give you greater control over the message being delivered to your voters.
- Tablet and iPad Rentals for Political Canvassing–While phone calls and door-to-door questionnaires used to be the go-to methods for political canvassing, things have gotten exponentially easier thanks to current technology like iPads or tablets. With a couple of iPads or tablets, a survey app, and people who are willing and able to go out and recruit supporters, you can gather more data in less time!
- The Who, What and Why of Mobile Polling Solutions–You have vowed this year to get rid of those pesky paper surveys but the cost of the polling app, use of mobile rental solutions and fear of change are holding you back. What if you started looking at the feedback/polling solution in a whole new light?
- Get a Jump on Election Season Printing Needs— Copier rentals and printer rentals let you save money on outsourcing costs and let you adapt to quick messaging changes by keeping your print jobs in-house. Let’s explore a few of the most beneficial print materials for your upcoming political campaign.
- Four Score And Seven iPads Ago….. How Tablet Rentals Win Elections!–As you might have guessed, the way tablet rentals win elections is through mobile technology.
(2007) Computer Rentals have been a working their way into every aspect of the American way of life for over 20 years now. So it should come as no surprise that Campaign Computer Rentals have found a home among the nations top candidates for the countries highest office.
This 2008 election season is expected to bring with it the highest demand yet for campaign tablet rentals, campaign desktop computer rentals, campaign laptop rentals, campaign audio visual rentals, and campaign kiosk rentals to be used among the nations individual office seekers, political parties, and news agencies.
Surprisingly Darcy Mann of Rentacomputer.com predicts that the larger of the markets will be campaign rentals for news agencies. According to Mrs. Mann national network news agencies take advantage of computer rentals during the election season because they truly have a large scale short term need for computer hardware. She explained that the larger news media firms often rent hundreds of laptop computers to help with surveys and exit pooling that happens all across the country in the weeks leading up to election night.
For more information on how computer rentals can help during the 2008 Election season visit our page entitled on Computer Rentals for National, State, and Local Campaigns.
If you liked this post on Computer Rentals for the 2008 Elections then please give us a Digg.