The Experiential Marketing Summit is the world’s largest conference on experiential marketing, naturally. The event is attended by over 1,500 marketers and is run by a speaking faculty from the leading brands in the world. The summit itself delivers the most mission-critical trends along with best practices available on face-to-face marketing. The Solutions Center showcases leading products, technologies, and partners.
For over 10 years, the Experiential Marketing Summit has been the industry’s annual gathering place for marketers. At the event, emerging trends are predicted and dissected, best practices are explained, and some of the largest case studies are shared. Some big name people generally attend this summit, including the heads of event marketing from businesses like Under Armour, YouTube, Intel, Bacardi, Zappos, Target, Anheuser-Busch, Google, General Mills, Ford, American Express, and Microsoft with these people actually teaching seminars along with hand-picked design experts, strategy chiefs, and even bestselling authors.
What To Expect From EMS 2016
- 40+ Brand-Side Instructors: The brands you know, love, and respect are your actual instructors for a few days.
- Bestselling Authors: Bestselling authors and business coaches teach super-session Master Classes on hot trends and business innovation.
- Exclusive Keynotes: Get senior-level perspectives on the marketing landscape. Last year’s keynotes featured Bacardi Chief Marketing Officer Dima Ivanov, Target VP-Experiential Marketing Dan Griffis, and YouTube Head of Culture and Trends Kevin Allocca.
- Master Classes: Receive executive level training in 90-minute innovation and creativity sessions, taught by bestselling authors and business coaches. (Requires All-Access registration)
- Opening Workshops: Kick off your EMS 2016 learning with optional day-one workshops that provide deep dives into a variety of topics including trends, strategy, content marketing and Intros to Experiential Marketing for newbies. (Requires All-Access registration)
- Test-Drive Products and Services: Come demo new products, services, and solutions from more than 100 partners spanning technology, measurement, strategy, data collection, fabrication, ops, staffing, mobile marketing, and more.
Who Attends EMS?
Event marketers and agency executives from b-to-c and b-to-b companies around the world use the Summit to learn the latest trends, best practices, and solutions being used in experiential marketing. Some attend on their own though many come as teams. In addition to that, 93% of the attendees from 2015 recommend EMS to a colleague.
Why Attend EMS?
The Experiential Marketing Summit is the only place to get exclusive access to the leading trends and best practices, reshaping face-to-face marketing. Get the exact content you are looking for using the event’s “Flex Learning” format. This format allows you to attend short speed briefings, traditional breakouts, roll-up-your-sleeves workshops, coaching sessions with bestselling authors, and the “only at EMS” general session.
When, Where, and Registration Info
The Experiential Marketing Summit 2016 will take place from Wednesday, May 4th to Friday, May 7th. The event will be hosted at the Colorado Convention Center and the Hyatt Regency Denver, located at 700 14th Street in Denver, Colorado.
If you want to register for the event, you first have to get approval. To do this, download the event’s approval letter template that was linked above. In terms of registration, substitutions can be made at any time. All requests for refunds/cancelations must be received in writing. A full refund less a $375 administrative fee will be issued if the request is received before February 26, 2016. No refunds will be granted after that date. When it comes to Ex Awards, tickets are fully transferable but non-refundable. EMS reserves the right to decline registration where it sees fit, before or during the Summit (content subject to change).
There are a few different kinds of registration:
- Three-Day All-Access: Includes Wednesday Workshops, All Thursday sessions and Master Classes and Friday sessions and Master Classes. Does not include the Ex Awards gala.
- General Pass: Includes Thursday/Friday sessions only. Does not include Wednesday Workshops, Ex Awards Gala, or Wednesday and Thursday Master Classes.
- Two-Day All-Access: Includes all sessions and Master Classes, meals, activities, and functions on either Wednesday (includes choice of afternoon Workshops) and Thursday or Thursday and Friday. Does not include Ex Awards.
- One-Day All-Access: Includes choice of Thursday or Friday full-day access to all sessions and activities.
- Group Registration and Event Marketing Institute Rates: Groups of 10+ will receive 15% off the total registration fee. Groups of 20+ will receive 20% off the total registration fee. Event marketing Institute members may be eligible for BOGO or 10% off registration fees (depending on contract). Note: Discounts cannot be combined and the biggest available discount to your order will be applied.
If you want to register for the event then you can do so on the event’s registration page. If you have questions about registration, then contact the EMS Attendee Hotline via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 1-800-777-5006.
*Rentacomputer.com is not affiliated with nor in any way authorized by the Experiential Marketing Summit 2016 or the Colorado Convention Center and the Hyatt Regency Denver. Rentacomputer.com is an independent nationwide technology rental provider and this information in no implies affiliation to the event or venues described above.
Sharing this story on social media? Use these hashtags! #EMS16 #Marketing #EventProfs #Denver #ColoradoConventionCenter