ExhibitorLive is the “Professional’s Trade Show for Trade Show People” and the 2016 event is set to occur from February 29th through March 2nd, 2016. The 28th Annual event is a training conference aimed specifically at trade show exhibit and event managers and marketers.
ExhibitorLive is the industry’s highest-rated training conference and includes 7 learning tracks along with 180 sessions. These learning tracks and training sessions incorporate all aspects of trade show exhibit and event marketing and management. This allows you the perfect opportunity to learn how the industry’s top exhibitors create, measure, and manage high-performance exhibit and event programs.
Practical “How-To” Sessions
ExhibitorLive has dozens of How-To sessions that tailor to a multitude of different topics. Some of these sessions include:
- Measurement & Analytics – Use Measurement to Make Tough Investment Decisions and Maximize ROI.
- Planning & Execution – Ten Smart Budgeting Decisions for Exhibitors with Small Budgets.
- Marketing & Sales – How to Quickly Improve Lead Quality Reporting and Sales Conversion.
- Management & Leadership – How to Work with Your Millenial Exhibit Staff.
- Global Exhibit Marketing – International Exhibiting: A Primer for Success
The Best Professionals On-Hand
ExhibitorLive’s faculty includes over 145 of the world’s foremost trade show exhibit and event marketers and managers. They will be on-hand to assist you in reaching your maximum potential. They will help you gain powerful and profitable new skills that assist you in controlling costs, improving quality, and increasing results.
In addition to that, ExhibitorLive also has the largest exhibit hall of trade show and event products and services. This gives you the fastest, most cost-effective method of finding new partners, products, and solutions for your face-to-face marketing program as you meet and greet with the top experts in the business.
Peer to Peer Connections
The best way to get better is to be around people who are doing the exact same things that you are. At ExhibitorLive, you will share the exhibit space with 6,000 people who do exactly what you do. You will be able to mix and mingle with like-minded people, share stories and experiences, make career connections, and build your network. This will help in solving problems and providing necessary knowledge while also providing opportunities to learn everything you need to know and instantly expand your network.
Some of the opportunities provided by ExhibitorLive include:
- Peer2Peer Roundtables – March 1st and 2nd. Exclusively for All-Access or Main Event passport holders. Moderated by experts, you’re guaranteed to come away with practical ideas and solutions.
- Welcome Reception – February 29th. Don’t miss the excitement of this meet and greet kick-off event. Join us for an evening of great food, cocktails, and networking.
- Dinner With Strangers – February 28th to March 2nd. Enjoy the company of attendees, speakers, and exhibitors you might not otherwise have even met in the relaxed setting of a shared meal.
Increase Your Salary An Average of $12,669
ExhibitorLive offers the industry’s only university-affiliated professional certification program known as Certified Trade Show Marketer (CTSM). This allows you to join over 3,000 trade show and event marketing professionals, from every type and size of company, who are currently enrolled. CTSM professionals also enjoyed increased salaries along with expanded career opportunities and greater respect and authority within their organization.
The Industry’s Highest-Rated Training Conference
ExhibitorLive has 7 learning tracks and 180 sessions on all aspects of trade show exhibit and event marketing and management. At ExhibitorLive, you will learn how the industry’s top exhibitors create, measure, and manage high-performance exhibit and event programs. At the event, you will get an inside look at:
- Emerging Trends
- Social Media
- Developing Technologies
- Budgeting Exhibit/Event Programs
- Managing Exhibit Staff
- Measuring ROI
- Outsourcing and Oversight
- Strategic and Tactical Planning
ExhibitorLive is able to keep you at the cutting edge and is corporate America’s top choice for innovative training and education.
ExhibitorLive offers five “No-Nonsense Reasons” to register today:
- Use It Or Lose It – You’ll be able to allocate your current training/education budget before the end of the year.
- Guarantee Your Sessions Selections – Many sessions sell out fast. As an early registrant, you take advantage of ExhibitorLive’s preferred session selection.
- Keep Current – Stay in the loop as 300+ suppliers and strategic partners sign up to be part of the giant Exhibit Hall.
- Get Exclusive Certification – The only University-Affiliated Professional Certification Program in the industry. Join more than 3,000 colleagues currently enrolled.
- Save A Bundle – One of the biggest benefits to registering now is saving $200 by getting the Early Bird rate and registering by January 27th.
You can register online for ExhibitorLive 2016, which will take place from February 28th through March 3rd, 2016 at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada!
*Rentacomputer.com is not affiliated with or in any way authorized by ExhibitorLive 2016 nor the Mandalay Bay Convention Center. Rentacomputer.com is an independent nationwide technology rental provider and this information in no way implies affiliation to the event or venue described above.
Sharing this story on social media? Use these hashtags! #ExhibitorLive #LasVegas #EventProfs #EventManagers #EventMarketers