ARE you a logistics manager, consultant, coordinator or other type of professional with a need for packaging? If you are, then you more than likely have a product to launch, a brand to refresh, a line to move faster, or safety and efficiency benchmarks to reach—and PACK EXPO Las Vegas has solutions. The world’s largest packaging and processing event in 2013 delivers innovations to advance your business and objectives. The Premier Packaging and Processing Trade Event, PACK EXPO Las Vegas takes place September 23 -25, 2013 from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
PACK EXPO Las Vegas 2013 will showcase state of the art machinery and materials on the floor for nearly every type of packaging and containment system from over 26,000 packaging and processing professionals. There will be more than 1,600 exhibitors for the three most productive days of your year.
This event will surely give your company a huge advantage over your competition that doesn’t attend by providing many new ideas and concepts on how to optimally thrive at “sailing” your “shipping” goals into the future.
At PACK EXPO, you will:
- See some of the most sophisticated and forward looking advancements for integrating your packaging and production lines in action on the show floor.
- Find inspiration in new materials, containers, ideas and package designs.
- Find ways to help reduce the stress of constantly being under the microscope of rigorous industry scrutiny and regulations mandated by pharmaceutical and other industries.
- Find the solutions to almost any major problem or minor inconvenience you may be having currently and finally be able to put it to rest.
- Hear the latest on food safety, sustainability and more from leading industry experts and associations.
- Connect with professionals from all vertical markets of consumer packaged goods companies.
- Talk with other professionals in the business with similar operations and see what strategies they’ve used to stay on top and what cutting edge technologies they’ve used to get there.
Whether your company is in manufacturing, packaging, printing/labeling, shipping, transportation or a combination of any or all the above, then this event is not one you would want to miss and what other venue could make it more fun than Las Vegas?
You can still register to attend and exhibit at their website at www.packexpo.com . If you plan to attend then be sure to pre-register and receive your access ID# for My PACK EXPO.
My PACK EXPO free, fast and easy to use. It an indispensable resource for pre-show preparation, onsite productivity and post-show follow-ups. By setting up a profile (login), you can research companies, request information, make contacts and plan an itinerary—and access it all from your smartphone at the show. It will surely help you to stay focused on the things that interest you and to help avoid getting sidetracked. It’s a Powerful Online Planning Tool to help you maximize your retention of everything you encounter at this event.
Rentacomputer.com is not affiliated with or in any way authorized by PACK EXPO Las Vegas, or Las Vegas Convention Center. Rentacomputer.com is an independent nationwide technology rental provider and this page in no way implies exclusivity of service to the Las Vegas Convention Center.