Whether planning your next big event, undertaking a huge business project, or conducting marketing surveys, Apple products offer all the tools you need to get the job done faster and easier. While some vendors may offer one or two Apple products to meet your rental needs, Rentacomputer.com offers you the opportunity to get all of your iPad rentals, iMac rentals, MacBook rentals, Apple accessories, and more all in one place to ensure that you get the right product to fit your needs. Read on to learn more about all of the Apple product rentals offered by Rentacomputer.com.
When selecting laptop rentals for your creative or business projects, making sure that you select the right product is essential to helping your team get the job done. Rentacomputer.com offers a full-range of MacBook rentals to fit all of your rental needs.
- The original MacBook is Apple’s most compact and lightweight laptop to date, with the capabilities and performance of a full-sized laptop. Equipped with a seventh generation Intel Core processor, MacBook rentals are capable of processing vast amounts of data quickly, while also offering the tools your creative team needs to produce stunning graphics. With its superior portability and performance, the MacBook is an excellent choice for business travelers, presentations, conferences, and other corporate events.
- Sleek, reliable, and fully portable, the MacBook Pro is the most popular model of Apple laptop rentals. Our MacBook Pro rentals are light enough to go anywhere while being powerful enough to complete even the most demanding projects. With a T2 security chip and a high-speed solid-state drive, the MacBook Pro gives your team the power to turn their creative vision into a reality while keeping their data secure. Read Why Your Business Should Be Using MacBook Pro Rentals to explore the benefits of renting a MacBook Pro.
- The MacBook Air is Apple’s most popular ultra-mobile laptop. The Retina display on our MacBook Air rentals has been upgraded to a resolution of 2560×1600 and an upgraded keyboard that provides 4 times more key stability than traditional models.
Rentacomputer.com proudly includes the full line of iPads in our rental inventory. With excellent mobility and superior performance, iPads are the ideal fit for conferences and large marketing projects. For more on how you can utilize iPads in your events, check out Ideas for Using iPads to Increase Guest Engagement at Your Next Event.
- The iPad Classic is both powerful and efficient. Capable of running several apps at once, iPad Classic rentals are also compatible with the iPencil making it the perfect tool for taking notes and using sketch apps to work on ideas from anywhere. The 8MP built-in camera with 1080P HD video makes the iPad Classic ideal for video and photos.
- More advanced and powerful than the iPad Classic, iPad Pro rentals are thin, lightweight, and packed with the tools your team needs. The redesigned iPad Pro features a liquid retina display, iPencil compatibility, and an A12X Bionic chip making it ideal for deploying in large quantities at conferences and for data collection projects. Our iPad Pro rentals can be paired with a wide array of accessory rentals, including Apple keyboard, a charging station, and much more.
- The thin and lightweight, iPad Air rentals are ideally suited for deployment in marketing and data collection projects. The iPad Air boasts the same power as the iPad classic in a smaller form which makes it suitable for large-scale deployment at conferences.
- iPad Mini rentals are small, fast, and powerful. The cost-effectiveness of the Mini makes it the perfect mobile technology to deploy in large quantities for your next event or project.
Truly powerful and equipped to handle even the most demanding creative and business projects, our Apple desktop rentals are the ultimate all-in-one desktop computer. Our wide selection of Apple desktop rentals means that your team will always have the tools they need to get the job done.
- Apple’s most powerful desktop computer, our iMac rentals is equipped with the speed and power to handle any project. With screens ranging in size from 20” to 27” and 32GB of Ram, the iMac is ideal for corporate events, short-term creative projects, video editing, and other uses. Our iMac rentals can be preloaded with the software you need for your project.
- The speed and power of our iMac Pro rentals is unmatched. Built for fast image processing, video and photo editing, software development and testing, and a host of other creative tasks, our iMac Pro rentals are capable of handling all of your creative and business projects. With powerful graphics and processors, advance storage options, and extensive memory, the iMac Pro gives you and your team the capability to handle any type of project. Working on a film project? We offer camera rentals and video production services to make your project a success. Check out our article: Who is the iMac Pro Most Useful To to find out if the it’s the right choice for you.
iPhones are the most popular cell phone rentals we offer for conferences and events. Our iPhone rentals are available in a variety of models, ranging from the iPhone 5 to the newest iPhone X-series.
- Featuring a new design, the iPhone X series has done away with the home button to make for a larger overall screen, making the device more competitive with full-screen Samsung models. Our iPhone X rentals also have an advanced new camera that makes it ideal for capturing video and photos from the palm of your hand. Read The All New iPhone XR for more on the latest iPhone models.
- Need iPhone rentals in bulk for a conference or event without breaking the bank? Selecting earlier generations of the iPhone can help save money while still delivering the quality and experience you’d expect from an iPhone. Check out Need to Rent iPhones in Bulk to learn more.
Apple accessory rentals
In addition to Apple desktops, MacBooks, iPhones, and iPads, we also offer a wide array of accessories to accompany your Apple rentals. Whether you need iPencils for notetaking, iPad Square Stands for point of sales, or iPad Charging Stations we have the accessories you need to complete your Apple rentals.
- It’s no secret that vendors who accept credit card payments see greater profits than those who do not, that’s why we offer iPad Square Stand rentals for point of sales. Paired with iPad rentals, our iPad Square Stands make accepting credit card payments easy and hassle-free. Check out Forget about the Green: How to Make Your Event Cashless to learn more about how your event (and sales) can benefit from the iPad Square Stand.
- Make sure that your conference and event attendees never miss a beat with our iPad Charging Station rentals. Our iPad Charging Stations allow multiple iPads to be charged at once, and some also include charging ports for iPhones and MacBooks. Read: Power Up Your Event with Charging Station Rentals to learn more about how your event can benefit from charging station rentals.
The equipment you need, wherever you need it
When you rent from us, you get the best equipment and top-of-the-line support. Our trained technicians deliver, set up, and prepare all of your Apple product rentals so that you and your event planner can focus on delivering the best experience for your event attendees. Our agents coordinate all the logistics of delivery and installation and can have techs on call to troubleshoot and fix any problems that may arise with your rental technology. Get a quote for your Apple product rentals today.
***Update, are you trying to rent Apple products or any type of technology in Nashville, Tennessee? Nashville is one of our most popular rental sites! Learn more about Nashville Apple Rentals.
Are you thinking about a short term Apple rental? You’ll have peace of mind in knowing Randy Moore is our Apple event specialist. Randy can answer any questions you have about renting Apple products–in any quantity, for any type of event. Contact Randy today at 1-800-736-8772 ext. 225 or fill out a fast, easy online quote form.
Subscribe to our blog today to stay up-to-date with Rentacomputer.com and follow us on social media. Join in the discussion by commenting below.